Upcoming workshops & events
Special workshops in May:
Saturday May 26th & Tuesday May 29th
In this session we will focus on yoga therapy for preventing and rehabilitation of running and cycling-related injuries.
The potential risks and bottle necks of both these sports tend to be remarkably similar!
In this 1,5 hour workshop, you will learn:
- how to prevent injuries
- what are the most common injuries associated with running and cycling
- how yoga can help in the recovery process when injuries happen
- how to use yoga to improve your performance
Limited spaces, so make sure that you reserve your space with us: drop us a line on messenger or whats app +971505476396 and we'll confirm your reservation asap.
Tibetan sound bowl meditation
by Hannah Eden
Sound healing has been implemented over centuries and as reknown Oncologist Mitchell Gaynor describes: 'If we accept that sound is vibration and we know that vibration touches every part of our physical being then we understand that sound is heard not only through our ears but through every cell in our body'
During this 1 hour (lying down) meditation you will be guided into a deep relaxed state, allowing the pure frequencies and vibrations to heal, guide, balance and assist you.
Benefits of sound healing with Tibetan Singing bowls…
• Reduces stress and anxiety, promoting the release of endorpins
• Increases vital energy flow, creativity, intuition and motivation
- Deepening of meditative states
• Improves circulation and blood flow, reducing blood pressure
• Promotes deep sleep, relaxation and pain relief
• Chakra balancing, aura harmonizing
- Detoxification down to the cellular and 'bone deep' level
• Activates self healing mechanisms within the body
• Increases mental and emotional clarity
• Stimulates and strengthens the immune system
• Liberates emotional trauma
• Balances right and left hemispheres of the brain
• Relief from headaches, fatigue, insomnia, digestive disorders, joint or muscle aches, menstrual disorders, emotional imbalances and more
Price: 1 regular yoga class or 90 AED walk-in
(if you have an unlimited package, it's only 50AED for you)
Sign up through email@example.com or 0522557224
Whether you’d like a few sessions to work through a specific issue (YOGA THERAPY) or ongoing private classes, Ajith will guide you with his extensive yoga experience, deep therapeutic knowledge and gentle yet energetic guidance. Choose your own location. It's possible to book a class in the comfort of your own home, or to use the center. If you prefer a regular private class with any of our teachers (including female) just give us a call for more information.
For booking, please give us a call or email. The cancellation policy applies to private classes too.